Wednesday, January 25

Dot Valentines is out!


There is a new Dot collection out, it is called Dot Valentines.

This is what it looks like:




In my opinion it is not that great.   Especially the bright red blush. If I put that on my doll, it would make her look like she has a TERRIBLE fever. Although, the middle blush is quite nice. I dislike the pinks though, they are too bright in my opinion. I only bought 2 items from this collection, in my opinion it was a bit of a disappointment. What do you think?

xxx oddball99

1 comment:

  1. I suppose they're trying to go for the traditional red/pink look but i would of liked it if they'd gone for something a little different. I like the eye-shadows, eye-liners and the some of the lipsticks.

    I also get the feeling thy bring back old colours as we only just had a red blush in dot, so i don't know why they did another one!

    I bought a red blush ages ago and i wish i didn't as i cannot wear it because it is so bright!

    ReplyDelete