Tuesday, November 22

Trust




Today, i'm talking about trust. Trust is a very valuable quality in a person, but its very hard to find. Trust is present in quit a lot of things we do on an everyday basis, but why am i posting about it on a stardoll-based blog? Well, simply because in several ways, its related to stardoll.

Trust

On stardoll, you have to trust various people at one point. If you give your password to people you have to trust them with it. I, personally, have not shared my password with anyone, not even my closet friends. This means i have a very low chance of being deceived on stardoll (not that people would want to hack me as i have very little rares or money, I'm practically broke on stardoll...). Anyway, most of our stardoll gossip headlines are based around trust, 'She's been hacked' she could of trusted the wrong person with her password. 

I'm practically broke on stardoll...

There was a recent story of Noelle Page being dead (read the full story here). You need to be able to trust this 'eliteprotect' person. Also, recently there was the story of one person owning various famous (famous is maybe not the right word, but oh well..) accounts on stardoll. You need to be able to trust this person to tell the truth. If you own a graphics blog then you need to be able to trust the general public not to steal your graphics and claim them as their own (I don't have to worry about this as no one would steal my rubbish graphics). I, personally, don't trust people easily with some things. 

Sorry for the long post, I thought it needed to be said. I couldn't find any appropriate pictures, so, sorry. Anyway, i thought i'd put on a video of the song i was listening to as i wrote this!


Love this song ^^^

Also, here's my graphics tutorial video that i made, it might help you...


Anyway, thanks for reading this long post! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment