Sunday, December 11

Become a 'Saloon Girl'



We are in desperate need of writers! Stargax has said she no longer has enough time to post regularly, and all of our other writers don't post. We need writers so apply below in the comments. We will accept basically anyone, even if you've never written on a blog before, this is your chance! This is your way to break into the blogging world! You can post about regular updates, outfits, real-life fashion or music.etc. Just fill out this form in the comments - 

Stardoll Username - 
Writing experience (link to a blog post) - 
How regularly can you post? - 

On the writing experience one, if you've never written for a blog, give us a short paragraph describing a news story (made-up or real, i don't care! But preferably stardoll related.)

4 comments:

  1. Supaluva10
    I used to have my own blog but never really wrote on it (nothing to do with stardoll)
    I can post 3 times a week about
    -dream suites
    -scenery guides
    -seasonal outfits
    -crazy out fits
    or
    -dream looks
    Please conact me via stardoll mail or guestbook if you want me to write for your blog

    Supaluva10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stardoll Username - kittykate
    Writing experience (link to a blog post) - http://the-life-of-stardoll.blogspot.com/ and http://stardollvoice.blogspot.com/
    How regularly can you post? - About 3 times a week.

    Note: Can I post about talented medolls? I think I would enjoy writing about that topic. Contact through my guestbook.

    - Heather [kittykate] x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stardoll Username - oddball99

    Writing experience (link to a blog post) -

    http://stardollmissstardoll.blogspot.com/2012/01/old-hollywood-makeup-tutorial-medium.html

    How regularly can you post? - 2 or 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lollara123 said she wanted me as a writer so..

    stardoll name: Toxic_Shontelle

    Writing experience: i have my one blog the link is :http://reportingliveonstardollnews.blogspot.com/

    How regularly can you post?: when i have time and find something great to write about i wont leave my readers waiting much!

    ReplyDelete