Sunday, January 15

Talented medoll: Choco_Tonia


Hello everyone ♥ Today I'll be posting you about the talented Choco_Tonia who's a girl from Greece! Her talent is designing wigs. I think her hair designs are fabulous because they are really hard to get accurate 



Some examples of her work:


The thing I like best about these ^ is that from a distance and up close they look quite real, the colours are all the same and have the "blended" look which makes it look 100% better I think.

Great right? She sells her designs so you can get your hands on the latest craze on Stardoll. 

Do you like it? What do you think about this latest hair fashion on Stardoll?


- Heather

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the first wig is amazing. I've been wanting to get a wig but i can't make one and a lot of these wig designers sell them in stardollars :L

    Great post by the way!
    ~LolLara123 :)

    ReplyDelete