Friday, January 20

Talented Medolls: Yannick972420


Hiya everyone, sorry for not posting in a while I've had a few things going on in my life right now.

Today's talented medoll is Yannick972420! He's a boy from France and his talent is designing interior and clothes. Here are some example's of his work.


What I like about these designs is that they are so close to the actual images. The tatty teddy design is very popular on Stardoll and its hard to be the best in designing. They are pretty much flawless and I think its amazing seeing these designs, they look like they take ages to make.


His clothing designs are truly amazing too, the wolf is great isn't it? the eyes are a staring bright yellow. The lipstick design is wonderful and the lips are detailed. LE designs are very popular on Stardoll like the tatty teddy ones and this is surely one of the best.

Do you know a doll who is talented in any area of Stardoll? tell me in the comments!

- Heather [kittykate]

p.s: Could you follow my tumblr? theunicorn13 



No comments:

Post a Comment